At IMT Assignments are a very important aspect of the assessment system and a n excellent tool for continuous evaluation. The assignments are designed in such manner that they help the student in the following aspects:
- Student's understanding of the subject
- Ability to apply knowledge to action through scenario based questions
- Clarity on Core concepts
- The student is able to review his entire learning
- Assignments open up the thought process
- Students ability to comprehend
The Assignments are conducted at the end of semester for each subject. The assignments get activated in the student information system at the end of the subject in the announced timelines. Students have to mandatorily submit their assignments before commencement of the semester end exams.
Assignments carry 30% weightage towards the final results and eligibility for taking end term examination is 33% of the maximum marks. (For example a student has to score 10 out of 30 marks.)
ТО: NDAKOTAARA. ANON. ORG FROM: ETDOSHISHA. EDU МЕНЯЮЩИЙСЯ ОТКРЫТЫЙ ТЕКСТ ДЕЙСТВУЕТ. ВСЯ ХИТРОСТЬ В МЕНЯЮЩЕЙСЯ ПОСЛЕДОВАТЕЛЬНОСТИ.