Libraries have many resources for looking up topics of medical research, but you can also find good articles by looking online. Here are some examples to get you started.
Government sponsored websites (which usually end in .gov) provide links to research articles, statistics, information about government policies, spending priorities, and laws. Here are some examples:
- British Medical Research Council News and Publications: Gives recent publications, news, and podcasts of research supported by the British government.
- Indian Council of Medical Research: Publications and reports of Indian scientists. Includes some interesting information about traffic incidents and health issues.
- National Science Foundation: U.S. Government agency which oversees the sciences and research. Find links to other U.S. agencies with information on agriculture, health and human services, the center for disease control, environmental services, Smithsonian museums, and space.
A persuasive essay is designed to convince people to accept a given thesis as true. The thesis could relate to a wide range of different philosophical or political issues. Persuasive essays will be structured around these issues. Writers will support their thesis statements using facts and theory. Many writers will use rhetoric and different artistic and literary techniques in order to make the thesis statement easier to present. Persuasive essays that incorporate more evidence have more credibility, and they’re going to be more effective if they’re well-written.
Persuasive Essay Example: Essay on Happiness
The Use of Persuasive Essays in Education
Persuasive essays are popular in educational environments because they allow educators to teach many different things at once. For one thing, they’ll be able to teach expository writing to students using persuasive essays, given that persuasive essays exclusively rely on that writing style. Persuasive essays can also teach students how to evaluate evidence, use inductive and deductive reasoning, formulate arguments, and use the tools of rhetoric. Ultimately, educators are teaching people how to think, and persuasive essays can work wonders in that regard. Writing persuasive essays also teaches people how to communicate more effectively.
Top 40 Persuasive Essay Topics
- Should humanity pursue space travel or the colonization of other planets and is this possible?
- What is the most important scientific achievement of our time?
- Vaccinations are safe and effective treatments.
- What are some ways to improve science education in schools?
- The evidence suggests that global climate change is happening and humans are contributing to the development of global climate change.
- Humanity should or should not develop synthetic biology.
- Evolution is true and here is why.
- String theory is or is not a legitimate scientific discipline.
- What is the greatest existential risk facing humanity at present and what can we do to prevent it?
- What are the problems in professional scientific research and development and how can they be addressed?
- Which upcoming technologies are going to change the society the most?
- Who is the true discoverer of America?
- How did the dinosaurs go extinct?
- How did the development of oil change modern society?
- What were the primary causes of the American Civil War?
- What were the causes of the French Revolution?
- What effects did Western imperialism have on the rest of the world?
- What fundamental trends in society cause civilizations to rise and fall?
- What factors need to be in place to allow social progress to happen?
- What role does technology play in the development of culture and society?
- Should we judge historical figures by the ethical standards of their time?
- How commonplace is the nuclear family historically or globally?
- How do gender roles vary from culture to culture?
- How do beauty standards vary between cultures?
- How do different cultures influence each other developmentally?
- How do cultures change over time and what causes these changes?
- Is it possible for cultures to truly retain their traditions over time?
- What fundamental structures can govern the behavior of entire cultures?
- What biases exist in most cultures and how do they interfere with cross-cultural interaction?
- What is the best way to describe the power differentials between certain groups in society?
- What are some solutions to the problem of knowing?
- What are some ways of evaluating evidence?
- What is the most important philosophical movement in history?
- Do people have free will?- What forces shape our identity?
- Are certain philosophical ideas incapable of being solved?
- How does religion intersect with philosophy?
- Do people have to choose between utilitarianism and deontology, or is it possible to find a resolution?
- What does it mean to be human, especially in an increasingly technological age?
- How does moral absolutism work in a world in which moral codes can change?
Persuasive essays are some of the most valuable teaching tools that educators have today. Students can also use persuasive essays in order to teach themselves various topics since the writers of persuasive essays are often going to present their arguments with a great deal of evidence and powerful rhetoric. It is also common these days to buy persuasive essay pieces for the sake of learning how to write one personally.
An essay writing service can be a valuable teaching and learning tool for everyone involved with education. Students can order persuasive essay models in order to get a better sense of what they should do, since professional persuasive essays are going to be missing a lot of the errors that amateurish writers are often going to make themselves. Other students might order persuasive essay models in order to learn more about the topics themselves because persuasive essays can be great starting points for research. As essay writing service can help students and educators in many different ways. If you have essay assignments, just go online and order persuasive essays at EssayMasters!