Uploaded: Wednesday, January 31st 2018 20:03:11 PM under Research Paper by Dalia Gomez.
Dimension: 935x1210 pixels.
Resolution: High Resolution.
Category: Research Paper.
Total: 64 image Research Paper Decoration.
Choosing a topic is also important. While sometimes the student can choose from a list of suggested topics, he may also be allowed to choose one of his own. Choosing a topic itself requires some research to be aware of the existing knowledge in that subject and to be aware of the gaps that one can fill with research. The topic can also be fluid and change as the research progresses.
As a prudent student, you should know that the idea of a research paper will have to follow through in almost all of your academic pursuits. Therefore, what you take to be the idea in your research paper may determine the start and completion of another research paper in the future. This is especially true if you are involved in the undergraduate curriculum. In the postgraduate stage, you may simply just expand on what you had. This is the more reason why you should always consider writing the research paper as something very serious. Remember that there is no way through which you can go through academia without carrying one form of research and writing or another.
The 20th century is characterized by an abnormal growth of cancer diseases and it was proved there are hundreds of different types of this illness known to people. Only think how many unknown diseases are still there too. Despite the fact that many people with this disease can be cured by modern medicine, there is always a percentage of people are predetermined to die of this horrible disease.
What is cancer? It is uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the human’s organism. It may take place almost in each organ and sometimes it is not recognized and noticed until the very last stage. No wonder so many scientific studies are conducted on this topic. They all are organized in numerous academic and scientific work including breast cancer research paper for college students as it remains the main concern of the medical field.
More than half a million people die of this disease on a daily basis. Such terrifying statistics forces scientists to continue the experiments and studies of this problem.
Their main purpose is to save as many lives as possible, but they hardly have time to waste for proper organization. That is why here you can find information on how to write a research paper on breast cancer and save even more women’s lives.
What Is The Structure Of Breast Cancer Research Paper?
The importance of the topic makes it incredibly popular among young scientists and such papers serve as additional educational means to attract more attention to this problem. It is a very complicated topic, but it has a standard structure.
Writing a research paper about breast cancer it is important to include five basic parts into it.
- The introduction should contain the definition of the disease, its history and some statistics on the victims.
- The second paragraph speculates on the topic of the disease nature and its main types, and if you can add a detailed description of each type, it will be a plus.
- The third paragraph focuses on the breast disease causes. Usually there are three of them: heredity factor, age, and unsuitable diet, but you can also focus on some unique cases where the causes are rather ambiguous too.
- The fourth paragraph mentions the most popular ways treatment. Or you can choose to write a research paper on cancer breast treatment. Here one can mention how to detect this disease, the main therapy methods and the ways how to cope with the surgery consequences.
- The last paragraph is fully dedicated to conclusions of the work.
How To Write A Research Paper On Breast Cancer?
Apart from the standardly structured essays medical science offers a diversity of close to medicine topics that are to be described in scientific papers too. If you need to learn how to make a research papers on breast cancer contemporary and significant you can use the following ideas:
- Choose the best and most helpful treatments for cancer of breasts and describe them in the order from the least to the most effective one.
- Explore the topic of stem cells use in treatment.
- Hereditary breast cancer genes: are they a boost for women to undertake earlier examination?
- What foods that increase or decrease the risks of getting ill?
- How can pollution influence the development of this illness (provide some statistical data or facts from scientific studies) and are there any ways to protect yourself from it?
- List persuasive advice why women should make mammograms annually.
- What is metastatic illness and when it happens etc.
Some of these topics are closely connected with medicine, the others show how other conditions may influence the development of disease, but anyways all of them are incredibly important and require detailed research to be shown in the breast cancer research work too.